photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 08, 2018

Renner’s Rules by K. Webster • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW


Renner’s Rules

by K. Webster
Publication Date: March 8, 2018
Genres: Taboo Treat


Blurb: 

I’m a bad girl.
I was sent away.
New house. New rules. New school.
Change was supposed to be…good.

Until I met him.
No one warned me Principal Renner would be so hot.
I’d expected some old, graying man in a brown suit.
Not this.
Not well over six feet of lean muscle and piercing green eyes.
Not a rugged-faced, ax-wielding lumberjack of a man.

He’s grouchy and rude and likes to boss me around.
I find myself getting in trouble just so he’ll punish me.
Especially with his favorite metal ruler.

Being bad never felt so good.

Purchase Here: 




Review by: Gina

Once again, K. Webster delivers another fantastic forbidden romance to her readers! She labels them as her "taboo treats" and let me tell you, each and ever single one of them are a treat to read. These books curb a certain craving kind of like having a craving for chocolate. They are sweet and spicy, not too long, not too short...just perfect!

In this story, we get the taboo theme of student/teacher but also a play with the older man, younger woman. The author does a great job on pushing the boundaries but not going too far. I admire that she tells the story how she wants to tell it and it's a great story to be told. I thought the story was great! I loved the stubborn, alpha male but also the heroine had her own stubborn way about her so it was fun to see them clash. If you are a fan of taboo stories, this one and all the other "taboo treats" are some of the best ones out there and I highly recommend!  

5 Stars 




About K. Webster



K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers.
Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment