photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 15, 2018

Man Card by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby - FMR REVIEW




BLURB

A sexy new stand-alone comedy.

Ash:
I still don't know how it happened. One minute I was arguing with my arrogant competitor--our usual trash-talk over who deserves the larger commission. But somehow I went from throwing down to kneeling down...
It can never happen again. I don't even like Braht. He's too slick. He's a manipulating mansplaining party boy in preppy clothes.
So why can't I get him out of my head?

Braht:
There are two things I know without question. One: Ash and I are destined for each other. Two: never trust a man with a unibrow.
Ash is my missing my piece. She's the sweet cream to my gourmet espresso. And nothing gets me going faster than her contempt for me. They don't call her the Ashkicker for nothing.
Eventually I'll win her over...if my past doesn't ruin everything first.


PURCHASE HERE


REVIEW BY TATIA

Man Card is a bit different from Man Hands. We're getting Ash and Braht's story. Most of the stories we read around about big, strong, alpha men, and usually strong, independent women. We have the strong and independent woman. As far as alpha men, Braht is a bit of an alpha, but I see him as having more effeminate qualities than most. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just different.
I felt like these two had a bit more back story than what I'm used to reading. There was a lot of pulling and pushing back and forth, mainly on Ash's part. She was hesitant and a bit scared. For good reason, but I wish she had taken her leap a bit sooner. There were parts I felt were a bit unnecessary, but who am I to say so. This story was intriguing and mysterious. I felt myself wanting to skip parts so that I could figure out the missing pieces of the puzzle. I was definitely invested in finding out what happened.

3.75 STARS



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment