photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

August 28, 2017

FALLEN HEIR (THE ROYALS #4) by Erin Watt • FMR REVIEW


BLURB: 

These Royals will ruin you.

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.
 

PURCHASE HERE: 

Review by: Tatia 

I've never whisper shouted so many profanities after finishing a book in my life. See, the whisper shouting is because I finished this book around midnight. Everyone in my house was asleep already and I was NOT taking a chance waking them up. This cursing eventually caused me to get out of bed and then I was walking around my house looking like a crazy person cursing at inanimate objects. So Erin Watt basically made me go insane.
Easton Royal is the middle child. He's always kind of been the loner of the family. He was closer to their mom. Now he's always doing something to keep busy. Girls, fighting, drinking, anything to keep himself out of his mind. There's a new girl that's caught his attention. Hartley Wright is keeping to herself. Sure, she goes to Astor Park, but that doesn't mean she has everything easy like the rest of the kids there. But she's falling for Easton. She'd be just as happy without his attention.
In typical Erin Watt style, this story isn't a walk in the park. All along the way, there's twists and turns, setbacks for Easton and Hartley, trying to figure out where their path is going to take them. That ending though, that's what had me cursing. Just be prepared. You're probably going to have a similar reaction.

5 Stars 




Review by: Flavia 

So when we all first met Easton Royal we all met this funny, cocky don't care attitude guy who though that he could do anything. And I really wanted to read his story, but I think I was a bit disappointed. (Please don't hate me)
From all the previous books, I expected drama galore and so much angst, but I didn't get it in this book as much.

I wanted so much more for Easton, I wanted the angst and the drama. Hartley I liked and most of the time the both of them was just so frustrating.
I Think what I liked is that Hartley didn't just fall all over herself to get with Easton. I loved the back and forth banter between them, and getting to know their issues and secrets. And even though she didn't like it, she wanted him too. And man it will blow your mind.
But like all these books there is still so much to know and man all I can say is be prepared for that Ending that will just blow you up!

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1503656152i/23683263._SX540_.jpg

I know I probably sound confusing, but if you have read the previous books, you will understand that you will just have to read it for yourself and make up your own mind about Easton and Hartley.

3.85 Stars 








 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment