photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 25, 2016

TIED TO TROUBLE by Megan Erickson ~ FMR REVIEW









ABOUT TIED TO Trouble:


Between love and hate, there's a whole lot of trouble…

Chad Lake only showed up at his sister's party for the free food, but when he spots an uptight nerd at the edge of the crowd, he can't resist trying to ruffle the guy's perfect bow tie and impeccable hair. The hottie's ready for him, though, and in the end, it's Chad who's left wide-eyed, his ears still ringing with the filthy things Bow Tie whispered in his ear. No one gets the upper hand on Chad. Ever.

Owen Hawkins has heard all about the cocky Adonis from Chad's sister—the same sister who holds Owen's career advancement in her hands. He has every intention of steering clear of the other man…until Chad's sexy taunts push him too far. There's something intriguing about Chad, and even though Owen knows that getting tangled up with the infuriating man is trouble, he can't seem to stay away…

**This is part of an M/F series but can be read as standalone**



PURCHASE HERE:





Review by: Erin

Holy hotness with a bow-tie! I sooo loved this book! Chad is a typical bad boy. He has a great personality. (I know cliché). But it is true. He is confident in who he is and he owns it. But he also has a side he doesn’t let others see. That is the side that you will completely fall in love with. Owen is sex on a stick wrapped in a nerdy package. His character is incredible. You will be expecting one thing, and you get something completely different. And that will have your panties wet within minutes. I love the storyline and the writing was incredible. There is some humor in there to keep you laughing. There is enough angst to keep you hooked. And their chemistry is off the charts. These two are so steamy, you will need a fan to cool you off. I definitely need to see if I can talk my husband into a bow-tie!
5 Stars


Review by: Ashley

I don't read a lot of M/M romance...but when I do, it's almost always Megan Erickson's. ;)

Seriously, this author is the queen of going from zero to hot as Hell in 2.2 seconds. Within a few pages, everyone, including me, was all hot and bothered. If you're into nerdy guys in books, then this one's TOTALLY for you. And if you've never read M/M before, Megan Erickson is a fantastic author to give a try for your first experience.

At first glance, it seems like Chad and Owen couldn't be any more different from one another. Chad is a hot, motorcycle-driving, (non-helmet wearing), 27-year-old who jumps from job to job every few months (and is currently a bartender at a bar where his uniform includes a Chippendales-style shirt). Owen is a bow-tie wearing, Toyota driving, glasses wearing, introverted copyeditor for a video game magazine (who's worked there long and hard enough to be noticed by the owner). But underneath it all, they're really just two guys, who have a lot more in common than you'd think, looking for the real deal when it comes to relationships, whether they want to admit it or not. And it doesn't hurt that they have hotter than Hell sexual encounters. ;)

At 68%, I literally stopped reading, for three days! I just knew there was about to be a train collision of situations, and I REALLY didn't want to see Chad and Owen go through that. But once I plucked up the courage to finish it, I was SO glad I did! Their story makes me so ridiculously happy, I actually fist-pumped the air a few times.

So just read it! You won't be sorry you picked up this fast-paced, sinfully sexy romance.


5 Stars



Review by: Kim

This book... Holy Crap!
I love Megan Erickson and Tied to Trouble just made me love her even more!
She gives us not one sweet and lovable guy, but two.
Owen is so sweet and shy and even a little backward. I just wanted to hug him.
Until he gets cornered and then..Holy Hotness! This shy, sweet, geeky guy turns into a demanding Alpha who wears Clark Kent glasses and bow ties. (Swoon!).
Then there's Chad. He's the over-confident bad boy that everyone swoons over. You know the one..He breaks the rules, swaggers instead of walks and has a grin that would melt a glacier, but is he really that bad boy? There's a level to Chad that I didn't expect and it made me fall hard in love with him.
The first meeting between these two very hot, hunky guys made my little heart pitter-patter and turn pages really fast.
There's a whole host of reasons why these two are a really bad idea, the boss thing, the brother thing, but then there's the whole explosive chemistry thing going on that makes it impossible for Chad and Owen to stay away from each other.
And I will never be able to look at a closed door inside a bookstore without wondering what's going on behind it ever again.
This M/M genre isn't new to me. It's a fave. And Megan Erickson does it well.


4.5 Stars





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment